- Host: Rajen Ruparell | Senior Vice President, Global Sales | Co-founder Groupon International | Groupon Inc.
What is the Future of Mobile Relationships and Engagement?
Mobile Analytics: Harnessing Big Data to Give Customers What They Want
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beacons: Separating Hype From Reality
Driving Revenue with Personalization and Localization
Building Loyalty with Mobile
Utilizing Mobile to Find, Hire, and Manage Your Workforce
Mobile Messaging: The Channels, Technologies, & Tactics to Identify, Engage, & Empower Brand Advocates.
Security and Fraud Prevention: Lessons from the Hackers
Privacy: Shifting Attitudes, Unintended Consequences
Skydeck Chicago at Willis Tower
Insights from the Groupon Mobile Landscape Study
- Building Loyalty With CRM (Sponsored by Punchh)
- Driving ROI With Mobile (Sponsored by Relevant)
- The Integrated Experience: Connecting Online & In-Store (Sponsored by C-Sam Inc.)
- Mobile Commerce (Sponsored by Isis)
- Mobile Marketing (Sponsored by Fiksu)
- Mobile Messaging (Sponsored by Outspoken)
- Mobile Wallet (Sponsored by Gemalto)
- OmniChannel Engagement – Mobile Matters (Sponsored by PunchTab)
- Online Ordering (Sponsored by Tillster)
- Social Media Analytics (Sponsored by RazeMedia)