- Mood Media is leading the shift in from passive consumer experiences to technology-enabled, engagement driven experiences powered by interactive mobile marketing, audio, visuals, scent and systems solutions designed to fit each client’s unique needs and bring their brand messages to life at all customer touch points.
- Solstice is a leader in enterprise mobility and innovation solutions. We transform how the world does business by developing smart technologies for Fortune 500 clients. Our mission is to transform the global enterprise through strategic innovation, breakthrough technologies and executional precision. We tackle enterprise mobility holistically, including sound strategy services, intuitive app design, development, and testing. Solstice delivers innovative strategies, solutions, and products to the world’s leading organizations including Sprint, Grainger, Redbox, Nuveen, Baxter Credit Union, Bankers Life & Casualty, Northern Trust and Discover.
- Touchpoint's POS, Mobile, Loyalty and Data platform captures and shares information across all devices and locations to create an exceptional customer experience. Mobile, Big Data, Loyalty, Rewards, POS, KDS and more. Enjoy unified sales, inventory and labor data to headquarters, freedom from PCI scope, greater efficiency and lightning performance in a fully managed solution.
- Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement programs, enabling nearly one million new guest interactions a day. We provide solutions around ordering, payment, loyalty and lifecycle management that integrate across online, mobile, tablet, kiosk and call center, for over 40 of the largest brands.
- Relevant Mobile develops white-labeled, customized apps for restaurant chains. Apps are built to suit your brands needs and most often include loyalty, payment, surveys and ordering as core functions. The app’s purpose is to capture guest transaction data at check level detail to build a CRM based off of purchase behavior. The goal: drive greater frequency, higher sales, and provide guests with a more personalized experience through data-informed marketing.
- Consumer transaction data collected from participating financial institutions is the most accurate way to predict consumer preference. It’s at the heart of the Truaxis platform, Truaxis from MasterCard uses industry-leading technology to deliver personalized rewards and money-saving offers to the debit and credit card customers of financial institutions. Take advantage of this new channel to drive incremental business from your existing customers, and to help find new ones – all in a cost-effective, turn-key solution.
- Waze is an award-winning crowdsourced tra ffic and navigation app with millions of active users around the world. Our goal is to save drivers five minutes a day, every day. Advertisers can reach users in the context of their drive with Waze's industry-leading location-based ads. Ads on Waze increase location and brand awareness - and drive Wazers more frequently to your business.
Does your target market include executives from both business and technology functions at large retail and restaurant enterprises? The CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit offers a great opportunity to showcase your brand to the retail and restaurant industry’s largest players, as well as the leading thinkers and innovators. As a sponsor, you will enjoy unprecedented access to these leaders in an intimate setting free from the distractions inherent in a typical industry exhibition.
For details about all sponsorship levels and benefits, please complete the form to the right to download the prospectus.
- Retail Customer Experience reaches a global audience of retail professionals, from managers and owners of small stores, to the C-level executives of major chains like Macy's and Target.
- MobilePaymentsToday reaches a global audience of retailers, restaurateurs and other end-users who want to enjoy the soft and hard ROI of deploying mobile payment applications. In addition, executives and engineers on the development side of the hardware and software tools.
- FastCasual reaches a global audience of fast casual professionals, from operators of small local concepts to the major segment leaders such as Panera, Chipotle and Penn Station.
- PizzaMarketplace reaches a global audience of pizza industry professionals, from operators of small local concepts to the major segment leaders such as Papa Johns, Domino's and Pizza Hut.
- QSRweb reaches a global audience of QSR industry professionals, from operators of small local concepts to the major segment leaders such as McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s.
- The purpose of the Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) is to advance the growth and excellence of the global digital signage, interactive kiosk and mobile community through advocacy, education and networking.