- Retailers convert consumers into loyal customers using CodeBroker’s mobile marketing solution. Working exclusively with retailers, the CodeBroker Platform is powering some of the most sophisticated mobile experiences in the industry in over 24,000 locations throughout the US and Canada. CodeBroker is the industry leader in providing one-time-use mobile coupons. Using our unique security model, retailers significantly reduce offer fraud and liability, securely deliver mobile offers to multiple channels, and track the entire purchase path. Other capabilities include enterprise-class messaging, social and location. CodeBroker's comprehensive suite of mobile solutions enable retailers to influence shoppers’ purchase behavior driving in-store purchases.
- The MomentFeed platform connects national brands with local consumers in the communities they serve. With MomentFeed, businesses can efficiently deliver relevant, localized marketing at scale across thousands of locations. The platform unifies Facebook, Google, Instagram, Yelp, Twitter, and Foursquare for management down to the local level, on a global scale.
- Mood Media is leading the shift in from passive consumer experiences to technology-enabled, engagement driven experiences powered by interactive mobile marketing, audio, visuals, scent and systems solutions designed to fit each client’s unique needs and bring their brand messages to life at all customer touch points.
- Solstice is a leader in enterprise mobility and innovation solutions. We transform how the world does business by developing smart technologies for Fortune 500 clients. Our mission is to transform the global enterprise through strategic innovation, breakthrough technologies and executional precision. We tackle enterprise mobility holistically, including sound strategy services, intuitive app design, development, and testing. Solstice delivers innovative strategies, solutions, and products to the world’s leading organizations including Sprint, Grainger, Redbox, Nuveen, Baxter Credit Union, Bankers Life & Casualty, Northern Trust and Discover.
- Splick.it is a leading mobile and web-ordering technology platform that enhances the relationship between customers and restaurant brands by creating a unique 1:1 experience that integrates seamless payment, loyalty, and location-based marketing offerings. Build custom mobile and web applications with Splick.it or our versatile API.
- Touchpoint's POS, Mobile, Loyalty and Data platform captures and shares information across all devices and locations to create an exceptional customer experience. Mobile, Big Data, Loyalty, Rewards, POS, KDS and more. Enjoy unified sales, inventory and labor data to headquarters, freedom from PCI scope, greater efficiency and lightning performance in a fully managed solution.
- Vibes has been leading the mobile marketing technology industry for more than 15 years. We help retailers and brands like Texas Roadhouse, Home Depot, Sears, Bloomingdale’s, Allstate, Verizon and Gap acquire, engage and deepen their mobile relationships. Our Catapult Mobile Relationship Management (MRM) platform enables marketers to drive revenue growth and loyalty through mobile messaging (SMS), mobile wallet marketing leveraging Google Wallet and Apple’s Passbook, post-click engagement, and advanced targeting and personalization. The Common Short Code Administration (CSCA) recognizes Vibes as one of only seven Tier 1 aggregators in the U.S. with secure, direct connections to all the major carriers.
- Tillster is the global leader in digital ordering and customer engagement programs, enabling nearly one million new guest interactions a day. We provide solutions around ordering, payment, loyalty and lifecycle management that integrate across online, mobile, tablet, kiosk and call center, for over 40 of the largest brands.
Does your target market include executives from both business and technology functions at large retail and restaurant enterprises? The CONNECT Mobile Innovation Summit offers a great opportunity to showcase your brand to the retail and restaurant industry’s largest players, as well as the leading thinkers and innovators. As a sponsor, you will enjoy unprecedented access to these leaders in an intimate setting free from the distractions inherent in a typical industry exhibition.
For details about all sponsorship levels and benefits, please complete the form to the right to download the prospectus.
- Retail Customer Experience reaches a global audience of retail professionals, from managers and owners of small stores, to the C-level executives of major chains like Macy's and Target.
- MobilePaymentsToday reaches a global audience of retailers, restaurateurs and other end-users who want to enjoy the soft and hard ROI of deploying mobile payment applications. In addition, executives and engineers on the development side of the hardware and software tools.
- FastCasual reaches a global audience of fast casual professionals, from operators of small local concepts to the major segment leaders such as Panera, Chipotle and Penn Station.
- PizzaMarketplace reaches a global audience of pizza industry professionals, from operators of small local concepts to the major segment leaders such as Papa Johns, Domino's and Pizza Hut.
- QSRweb reaches a global audience of QSR industry professionals, from operators of small local concepts to the major segment leaders such as McDonald’s, Burger King and Wendy’s.
- The purpose of the Digital Screenmedia Association (DSA) is to advance the growth and excellence of the global digital signage, interactive kiosk and mobile community through advocacy, education and networking.